1. Introduction. These Website Standard Terms and Conditions (these "Terms" or these "Website Standard Terms and Conditions") contained herein on this webpage, shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to herein below as this "Website"). These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website and by using this Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this Website, if you have any objection to any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions. This Website is not for use by any minors (defined as those who are not at least 18 years of age), and you must not use this Website if you a minor.
2. Intellectual Property Rights. Other than content you own, which you may have opted to include on this Website, under these Terms, Energy Deals LLC and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved. You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
3. Restrictions. You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
1. Publishing any Website material in any media;
2. Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
3. Publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
4. Using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website;
5. Using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
6. Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
7. Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website;
8. Using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing; certain areas of this Website are restricted from access by you and Energy Deals LLC may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality of such information.
4. Your Content. In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, "Your Content" shall mean any audio, video, text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. With respect to Your Content, by displaying it, you grant Energy Deals LLC a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media. Your Content must be your own and must not be infringing on any third party's rights. Energy Deals LLC reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time, and for any reason, without notice.
5. No Warranties. This Website is provided "as is," with all faults, and Energy Deals LLC makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you.
6. Limitation of Liability. In no event shall Energy Deals LLC, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and Energy Deals LLC, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
7. Indemnification. You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Energy Deals LLC from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
8. Severability. If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
9. Variation of Terms. Energy Deals LLC is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this Website.
10. Assignment. Energy Deals LLC shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, .you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
11. Entire Agreement. These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between Energy Deals LLC and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
12. Governing Law & Jurisdiction. These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio , and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Ohio for the resolution of any disputes.
13. Nature of Service. This Agreement shall become effective only upon (i) execution by Buyer of the Pricing Attachment and this Agreement; and (ii) the earlier of execution of this Agreement by the chosen supplier(s) or written confirmation by the chosen supplier(s) of its acceptance of this Agreement to Buyer. Upon such effectiveness, the chosen supplier(s) will provide PSC Services and Electricity to meet Buyer's full usage requirements at Buyer's Facility (ies) and Buyer will receive and pay for PSC Services and Electricity to meet such usage requirements. This applies the natural gas agreements as well. The chosen supplier(s) will deliver Electricity and/or natural gas to the Host Utility for delivery to Buyer's Facility (ies). The Electricity and/or natural gas provided under the Agreement will be Firm. Title to, control and possession of Electricity and/or natural gas shall pass from the chosen supplier(s) to Buyer at the Point of Delivery. As a condition to the chosen supplier(s) obligations hereunder, Buyer must be accepted by the chosen supplier(s) and the Host Utility to receive a consolidated utility bill for both PSC Services, Natural gas, and Electricity provided by the chosen supplier(s) and delivery services provided by the Host Utility.
14. Understanding the Switch
1. You may rescind the signed contract, by contacting the energy supplier, before the new energy supplier submits the enrollment request to the energy utility.
2. You may rescind the contract and the pending enrollment, within 10 calendar days after the energy utility processes the enrollment request, by contacting the energy supplier. Residential customers may rescind the contract and the pending enrollment by contacting either the energy supplier or the energy utility. Call 866-892-0910 for the phone number to your supplier and utility company.
3. Energy suppliers are independent sellers of power and energy service certified by the Illinois Commerce Commission and the agent is not representing or acting on behalf of the utility, governmental bodies (unless the energy supplier has entered into a contractual arrangement with the governmental body and has been authorized by the governmental body to make the statements) or consumer groups.
4. The utility remains responsible for the delivery of power and energy to the customer's premises and will continue to respond to any service calls and emergencies and that switching to an energy supplier will not impact your energy service reliability.
5. You will receive written notification from the energy utility confirming a switch of the customer's energy supplier.
6. The fixed monthly charge is for supply charges only and that it does not include delivery service charges and applicable taxes; therefore, the fixed monthly charge is not the total monthly amount for energy service.
7. Your supply costs are based off of the price chosen times the usage. For example: 500 kWh x .070 = $35 / 1000 kWh x .070 = $70 / 1500 kWh x .070 = $105
8. By accepting the terms and conditions you understand: that electronic acceptance of the terms is an agreement to initiate service and begin enrollment; you should review the agreement and/or contact the supplier to learn if any early termination fees are applicable
9. If you want to rescind your contract call 1-866-892-0910 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You need a PDF reader to view the downloaded terms and conditions. Click HERE to download Adobe Reader.